For several years already, I have been collaborating with different Oracle Partners in the Philippines for the Pre-Sales, Implementation and Post-Sales activities through my RAJ IT Consulting group.

On top of it, I managed to get some clients of my own, and mostly, I referred these clients back to any available partner.

Important criteria are the Partner's ability to complete the project, and the availability of resources most especially Consultants who will be implementing the enterprise applications systems. I also provide complementary services such as Project Management, Client Champion, or even as Implementation Consultant for Oracle Distribution, Manufacturing and Financial modules. I have also established a niche expertise in one of Oracle's many complex solutions, the Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM).

I also facilitate pooling in additional Consultants and Project Managers when needed. My friends and associates have maintained good contacts with me just in case short-term and even long term engagements are required.

My top list of Philippine Oracle Partners:

  • Philippine-Services.Org - formerly KPMG Consulting c/o Greg Martin, CEO
  • iOM Philippines c/o Kumar Rasaratnam, Country General Manager
  • e-Business Tech Solutions c/o Albert Manlulu, President
  • ABS Solutions c/o Abby Yap, CEO

~negosyo.ws

0 comments