It's been a while since the last update of this blog, which awfully goes back to February of this year. I got too busy working on my new blog at Bloggista.com, being my first self-hosted blog which is using the Wordpress CMS blogging platform.

Surprisingly, the great and mighty Google gave it a PR3 during its latest round of page rank updates. I started this blog way back in November of last year.

As of now, I am planning to feature different IT and Business Application products and services on this blog. Will also feature different IT Implementation and Consulting companies focusing on those Service Providers that are based in the Philippines. In short, this blog will be transformed into a reference site for those who are looking for tried and tested and reliable business application softwares, IT Solutions and IT providers.

0 comments